Earlier blogging was a hobby but now it is a business. There are thousands of bloggers who are earning handsome money. There are millions of bloggers in the world but only thousands are earning from blogging.
ave you ever thought about it? All bloggers are writing articles consistently but why are not they ranking on SERPs? This is because of the difference in techniques. Today we will see review and comparison of Rank math vs Yoast SEO because both these plugins are related to SEO.
Remember, there is enough content on Google, so why would Google rank you? You have to do something different from others and that is SEO. In simple words, SEO is a technique to tell Google and your users that this article is best among all so that Google can rank you. This was not a technical definition. So, let’s see what is SEO in technical terms.
What is SEO?
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is a technique or process to increase the rank of a post or site on the SERP.
So, this was the meaning of SEO in simple technical language. So, let’s see why is it important?
Why SEO is important for your website?
SEO or search engine optimisation is important because a blog is totally dependent on the rank Google gives it. The higher you rank, the better you will receive traffic and eventually the more you will receive traffic, the more you will make money.
So, SEO is very important to a website to rank on SERPs. Let’s see types of SEOs that exist.
Types of SEO
SEO are mainly of two types – Off-page and On-page SEO. These are big topics, two learn both you have to hard work. So, let’s see in shortest line possible.
Off-page SEO refers to the SEO done outside your own website but is done for your own website and On-page SEO means doing SEO for your own site and in your own site.
So, today we are going to talk about Rank math vs Yoast SEO WordPress plugin which helps in On-page SEO.
Rank math vs Yoast (Price)
Both the plugins come with free versions. Yoast has launched its premium version whereas Rank math is soon going to launch. So, till now Rank math is completely free whereas some features of Yoast is paid. Below is the price table of YoastSEO plugin.
So, this is the price segment of Yoast whereas Rank math is completely free.
Rank math vs Yoast (features)
So, below is the comparison (Rank math vs Yoast). Let’s see whose features are better.
- Size – Size plays an important role in choosing a plugin. The size of Rank math is 7.3 MB whereas the size of Yoast is 11.7 MB. If the size of a plugin is small, then it helps in the loading speed of a website.
- The number of files – This is the anther feature or you can call it a factor where Rank math won against Yoast. Yoast contains 699 files whereas Rank math contains only 317 files. Here Rank math is a light-weight and website friendly plugin.
- Keyword optimization – The total numbers of keyword that can be optimized in Rank math is 5 whereas in Yoast free version it’s only 1.
- Easy-to-use – Rank math plugin is very easy to use the plugin. You can set-up the whole time-consuming process in just 1 or 2 clicks whereas in Yoast it takes much time to configure correctly.
- Pocket-friendly – This is the main important point. Yoast is an expensive plugin whereas Rank math is absolutely free till now. Rank math doesn’t cost a single dollar.
Rank math vs Yoast: Conclusion
Nothing is perfect in the world. Everything need change and thus, Rank math and Yoast too. Rank math also need much more feature to become the best and Yoast has to improve a lot when talking about free version. Rank math is soon launching it’s paid version. However, all the features which are at present will remain the same.
Concluding the article, if you are finding the best free plugin for On-page SEO then you should definitely go with Rank math. It is the best free plugin. It has features which Yoash has in its paid version. If you are currently using Yoast and want to use Rank math, then click here to know how to migrate from Rank math to Yoast.
Hope you got your answer to the question that which is better: Rank math vs Yoast SEO. So, here was my answer. Thanks for reading the article. Hope you liked it. Please share it.
Your every share counts!